Saturday, February 18, 2012

YAY

She said "yes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, a total overuse of exclamation points in any other person's mind but right now there are not enough exclamation points in the world for how happy I was to read that she gave me the go ahead to proceed with the images.  And, the previous sentence was probably a total run-on but I am not going back to fix it.

With her approval, I am going to start going through supplies to photograph and list.  I will post images here on the blog using my iPhone and will use my digital camera to snap shots for the store.

And with two etsy businesses, this and my lilgirlshop... I will have oodles to keep me busy.  Though I must keep in mind that when it rains, it pours.  I have a feeling something big is on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment